Delivery Terms & Returns Policy
We are happy to help!
This policy only covers the online E-commerce store on https://hawaii.sg
When your item(s) is delivered to you, or when you collect it at our nursery (self-collect), you are to inspect the items before receiving them.
Should you observe any defects or are unhappy with your item(s) at the point of delivery/self collection, you are to alert us immediately and we will be able to assist you conditionally with a refund, exchange or return.
After you have received your products and have signed the delivery order, it will be deemed as acceptance of the goods. We seek your understanding that we will not entertain any exchange, refund or return requests after this process.
- For delivery, a minimum order amount of $100 sgd has to be placed. In this case, there will be a delivery charge of $30 sgd
- To qualify for free delivery, simply spend $400 sgd or above
- Please note that delivery will be within 5 working days from date of order confirmation. Our friendly staff will be in touch with you with regards to the delivery timing.
- Delivery of goods will only be physically transported to the customer’s legal address (doorstep). Extra charges may be imposed if there are additional requests to move goods to a specific location, which may require extra manpower or specialized machinery on a case by case basis.
- Failed Delivery: In the event of a failed delivery, ie: absence of a person receiving goods / unforeseen events such as bad weather conditions, our friendly staff will be in touch with you for a re-delivery.
In all cases, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Do contact us at email@example.com if you have any further queries. Or call us at 62513963.
For any avoidance of doubt, please refer to attached PDF format of the Sale of Goods Act (1999).